PEKING DUCK HOUSE
Philadelphia | Since 1980
Hello! Please read below before ordering!
- Takeout/Delivery Only
- LAST PICKUP TIME is 8:45PM
- Promo codes are typically ineligible for future orders
- If you enjoy your meal, please consider leaving us a review on Google or Yelp. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your 41 years of loyal support!
1) Zero-Contact Pickup Instructions
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK :)
- Order/pay/check-in at the front door (there is a floor-to-ceiling barrier separating you and us)
- Wait for your order at the accessibility ramp area
- Retrieve order from side table AFTER we set it down
- Don't worry, our entire staff wears high-filtration KF94 masks 100% of the time
2) Large Orders
- If you need bags separated for multiple groups of people, please place multiple orders -- 1 for each group
- For 10-20 people, you will be best off ordering 2-3 orders of each item you want off our regular menu
- For 20+ people, please email us for a free consultation on quantities and menu design
- If you are comfortable making your own selections, we offer "half pan" trays of food in our menu in the last category named "Party Size"
- Delivery orders from our website are all done through Relay, a 3rd party courier service
- Their delivery range is approximately the Delaware River to Schuylkill River and Reed St to Cecil B. Moore. Please email us if you experience any issues with them!
- If your location is not within our delivery range, we are also on DoorDash, Caviar, UberEATS, and Postmates.
- Yes, we are aware the menu is huge. Usually not a good idea for most restaurants, but we aren't most restaurants. Tip: use the search bar at the top of the menu!
5) Questions or Order Issues
- Please email for questions not requiring immediate assistance. Otherwise, feel free to call 215 925 7532 for urgent issues and our staff will do the best they can.
TRY OUR FAMOUS PEKING DUCK
Since 1980, we've been serving our famous Peking Duck to Philadelphians. We were the first to bring it to Philadelphia and have been here ever since. We're proud to roast our ducks fresh every day in Chinatown.
HOST A PARTY
On our second floor, we have a private room that fits up to 50 guests. We can also accommodate up to 70 in the main 2nd floor dining room. If you're interested in hosting a large party, please email to learn more!
LET US CATER
We cater large events all the time, from 20 to 500 people. Shoot us a note, and we will give you a call to work out the details. We'll pack everything into heat-insulated containers and deliver it to your location. If it's a simple office event or home gathering, filling out our catering form in the link at the top might be all you need to do!